Self-catering Holiday Home, on the shores of Loch Tay, near Killin
Enjoy the beautiful rugged scenery of the Scottish Highlands and Loch Tay in this spacious and luxurious self-catering three bedroom holiday home set in 11 acres of woodland on the shores of the loch. Enjoy stunning vistas of Ben Lawers and Loch Tay, or snuggle up in front of a roaring log fire. Whether you are looking for a family holiday, or a romantic getaway, Fiddlers Bay is the perfect Self-catering Holiday Home, set on the south shore of Loch Tay, between Killin and Ardeonaig.
The accommodation comprises three large bedrooms two with king size beds and one with bunk beds and a single. An additional small adult size under-bed means this spacious home can comfortably sleep up to 8 adults.
- There is plenty of space in the double rooms for cots if you are travelling with small children. A cot and high chair can be made available on request.
- A slipway for launching small boats and a sheltered bay which is great for kids (large and small) who want to enjoy a spot of water sports. Fishing is available from our long waterfront – no additional charges.
- The large lounge and dining room has a door directly to the terrace where table and chairs are set to allow that quiet drink or meal in the open air.
- A table top snooker table fits on the dining table.
- Games and many books are provided.
- The fully fitted kitchen has electric hob, double oven, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher.
- The bathroom has a shower over the bath, toilet and handbasin.
- There is a separate shower room with toilet.
- Oil fired central heating and a wood-burning stove in the sitting room.
- Secure car parking for several cars is available within the grounds.
- It should be noted that this one storey house has two steps at each access.
All rooms are situated off a spacious entrance hall.